[RC] Vaccine Reactions - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jacque Muessig jessamwin@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I gave the exact same vaccine to 3 of my horses that Roger gave.  All 3 had
reactions again!  Every year I go through this!  This time 2 horses very
lathargic and swollen and stiff necks.  Yesterday, 48 hrs after the vaccine on
the other horse, he coliced, started a temp at 101.7 and spiked to 103. After
calling the vet, administering Banamine, and 1g bute 6hrs after the banamine,
the horse was down to 99, this morning.  Still watching the other 2.  None are
still their normal selves, and this is day 3 after the shot.

that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb