Re: [RC] [RC] Egypt: Ride Day..... - David & Maggie

We are referred to as "wimmen" as far north as Ohio. We really don't mind.
Much better than in the cities, where we are referred to as 'bitches'.

Maggie in Ohio
"I'm not a bitch. I'm THE bitch, and it's MS BITCH to you!"

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt