[RC] New Vet Check Criteria - DVeritas

I am accountable to my God, my Wife and my Horse.
On two counts, I think I do pretty good...I'll have to wait on the third.
I've had very close friends tell me, "Frank, you ride too slow, you have more horse than that."
I've had very close friends tell me, "Frank, you're riding too fast, you need to slow down."
I appreciate their input.
I even consider it.
My horse has, on occasion, offered the opinion that I's going too slow...on other occasions, he's offered the opinion that I's going too fast.
    I hear voices when I ride.  Usually they are former mounts...horses I used to ride; horses who used be alive and lookin' for the end of trails; horses who really tried (or so it seemed to me) to be what I asked of them.
    There are so many voices speaking now, on Ridecamp, on other lists....I just ask that we consider the ones without voices...or keyboards.
    Accuse me of emotionalism...that's okay, I can take it, but please don't stop trying to figure this thing out.
    From Howard to Jan to Jim to Val to Crockett to CC and on......we all ride the same horse.
    We really do.
    ----Frank