[RC] who do we align with - Susie Wood

Mission Statement
Back Country Horsemen of America
    1.  perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America's back country and wilderness work to ensure that public land remains open to recreational stock use.
    2.  assist the various government a private agencies in their maintenance and management of said resources
    3.  educate, encourage, and solicit active participation in the wise and sustaining use of the back country resources by horsemen and the general public.
    4.  foster and encourage the formation of new state backcountry horsemen organizations

Back Country Horsemen has units in 19 states with many local chapters. In Oregon we have 12 local chapters and have done a lot to keep public lands open to horse use. We also have several endurance riders and ex-endurance riders in our chapter.

Susie
an endurance rider who hasn't endured for a long time due to injury (would love to do what you now call and LD)