Re: [RC] [Guest] Minutes of the AERC BoD Conf Call Meeting Online - Laurie ... - Merryben

In a message dated 10/30/2003 7:59:03 PM Central Standard Time, ridecamp-moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

With all due respect, I feel that this is a reckless statement.  It
encourages any newbie, and some not-so-newbies, reading this forum to think
they can pull their horses out of the pasture and do 25.

ACtually I agree that you pretty much can do that.  HOwever, it does depend on the ride and how hard it is.  I think people sometimes say that because of the ones that spend a year getting their horse "ready" for a 25 miler.....mb