Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] coordinates for "the edge" - RISTREE

I can only speak for SERA but I am sure the other regional and state
organizations stand ready to help anyway we can.

So how we going to make this happen?

Perhaps I'm spitting in the wind, since the HWC charter seems to be framed out already, but I had anticipated the role of the committee would be to collect, interpret and use data from treatments and fatalities to educate the membership ...

--Patti Stedman