Re: [RC] [Guest] substitutes for Easy Boot Foam - Susan Young

Remember, the Easy Boot foam is NOT an adhesive.  It provides some cushion and keeps debris out of the boot.  I'd be careful with that other stuff.  Wrap the hoof with vet wrap or ducT tape (my personal favorite) to keep debris out of the book if you can't find the foam.

You can get the foam from any source that carries the boot.  I've had no problem getting it.

Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink; secretary, RRRSA
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do you Yahoo!?