[RC] english saddles / Impression Pad - Wrecksduke

just wondering what you all think......

as english saddles have a smaller surface area of contact with the horse's back, then an endurance or western saddle.... do you think it is harder on the horse's back.  Have you tried your english saddle with the Port Lewis Impression Pad?  I did and it squashed, evenly, just about all the impression goo/gel out from wherever the saddle contacted the horses back.  A perfect impression of the WHOLE underside of the saddle's padding.

Soooo, if its ALL squashed out evenly, does that mean the saddle fits.... that it is not putting more pressure in one place then another?  OR is the whole saddle too tight?

I love my english saddle, but do not want to hurt my horse's back.

thanks for your opinion!
Melody