Re: re: ride vet shortage

Teresa,
Yes, here in the CT region it seems the current thing is to gripe about
things like...not enough parking, long vet lines, and wanting the RM to baby
them through rides (I even had one prominant rider tell me that the RM
should go look up every top ten for their 15 min CRI and make sure they
weigh, etc...sorry...only if you are a newbie!  Riders KNOW the rules...it
is time riders take more responsibility for themselves...or they will find
RM not willing to put on rides anymore!
Louise, mgr of Okmulgee Cougar Prowl Mar 10
and Movin On Up Sept 14.
PS aren't you on the RM committee?
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians