mares

s kelley ezerideer@aol.com
First I want to say thank you to Terry C for loving, caring and riding my
youngsters. You are the greatest besides a good friend. What? you want
another mare of mine to play with? La Petite Dancer's kidlet maybe?  LOL
I am thankful that my mares are so tough and my old foundation mare which
was a double Wetiz bred did me proud! She produced 9 lives births and one
still and one that didn't make it through birthing. She had a total of 14
foals (three others by owner before me). She produced more fillies than
colts.
I personally think mares are tougher. I believe it is their attitude and
their stubbonest which makes them so tough. Is that a female for you??
When in season, it has not affected their performance while working BUT
when not working, watch out, they are hussies.
I love all my horses and I guess I would say mares are my preference but I
ride what I bred and raise.
Thank you agin Terry for your very sincere compliment of my mares and for
the love and care and fun you have with them.

Suzy