Spouse Vetting- Protocol?

Hi Ridecampers-

Much to my delight, my husband is going to start vetting rides again.  He did a few when we were first married, but I wasn't riding much at that point.  Now that he is no longer in private practice, he wants to do more rides- and I am back riding again.  How do others deal with vetting your spouse's horse?  Out of courtesy, I would go to another vet for regular vet checks, but what if he is the head vet and I am eligible for BC?

Laura Hayes #2741