Markus Schmitter Memorial

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
The memorial is scheduled for this Saturday at 4pm.  It'll be a the First Christian Church at the following address;
4885 Hovde Rd, Port Orchard, WA

It's located directly behind the Grey Chevrolet car dealership
at the Sedgewick interchange of HW 16.  When you take the
Sedgewick exit from HW16, go west.  At the light with Chevron on
the right and Albertsons on the left, make a right.  Just look
for the Grey Chevrolet sign and make a right, the church uses
the same driveway.  If you have questions, please don't hesitate
to contact me at 360-895-1482 or even better, email them to me
at horsewmn@aol.com.
Also, so that we can make sure there are enough cards printed
and food supplied, we'd like to get a estimation of how many
will come, but even if you haven't been able to get that info to
me, please come...this is for Markus.
If you know of anyone who doesn't happen to have email, but
would like to come, please give them this information.  Thanks
so much, both from me and from Markus's family for your prayers
and assistance through all this.  God Bless you all. -Juliua