From: Tracey [mailto:tracey@tbt.co.za]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 2:06 AM
To: RIDECAMP
Subject: RC: Knickers on a ride.

Okay, so I'm doing a small CTR in April, and have, consequently, been
doing more trail riding than before.  I have all the equipment I think a
lady might need in these instances : good sports bra, cool t-shirt,
cotton jods, comfy shoes and chaps.  But I'm having a bit of a problem
finding comfy knickers to ride in.

I know Howard is going to have a ball with this, but I have to ask
anyway....

What kind of knickers are the most comfortable for long rides.  I used
to do dressage / jumping in a g-string, but they tend to...well, let's
just say I don't really enjoy getting too intimate with them.  Other
knickers start to "ride up" after a while.  I've seen some tennis
knickers advertised at sports shops.  Are these any good?  They're
really expensive, so I don't want to go out and spend that kind of money
if they're not going to do the job.

Sorry for any embarrassment I may have caused with this thread, but
trust me : not one of you is as red-faced right now as I am.

Tracey