Re: cost effective panacur purge

> Susan -
> Are the fenbendazole dosages per lb body weight for cattle and pigs the
> same as for equines (as I'm busily doing some cost analysis ...).  The
> purge would then be twice that for five days, right?

Pigs, dunno without looking it up.  Horses and cattle, yes---2.3 mg/lb
constitutes a single dose.

Can't tell you exactly what dosages constitute the "purge"---I've heard
everything from a single dose for three days to a double dose for five days.
Guess I'd go by what the Panacur manufacturers are recommending,
dosage-wise.

Susan G