It's Around the Back

In a message dated 2/28/00 11:27:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thomas@amgen.com writes:

<< Stop it you guys!!  You're making me feel my age!  It's "I don't want a
 pickle, I jist wanna ride on my motorcicle; I don't want a fight, just wanna
 ride on my mootor biike!"  OK Tom, combine Arlo, DSITMOTR, and Stewball and
 Mt. Hood will come down nicely!!

 Barb >>

That's it, Barb, that's it.  Way to go girl!  Hey, you gotta admit it is an
off the wall song by Arlo.  I used to be able to recite Alice's Restaurant,
word for word.  Pretty cool, don't you think?

"You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, except for Alice. Go on
in it's around the back, just a half a mile from the railroad track, you can
get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant."

Some of the ideas from that song kept me out of Vietnam when I lost my
college deferment (someday I'll write about my expulsion from Penn State).
Hard to believe I ended up retiring from the Air Force.  haha.

As for you, Angie you Angie (I swear I'm gonna get that phrase going here), I
must say I was flattered you considered me stud material, even if it is only
a teaser stud.  Since that's an area of horse ownership I'm not all that
familiar with, maybe you can teach those of us who aren't experienced stud
handlers, such as yourself, exactly what the job entails.  As far as gelding
me goes, you really need to put that fantasy to rest.  We have few enough men
at these rides, as it is, and your talking that way isn't helping to increase
the numbers.  Have fun at Reno, and put it all on RED 23.  And get them to
move the convention to Atlanta,  just once before I die (which might not be
much longer if you ever do catch me with that gelding knife), by threatening
to move out west if they don't.

cya,
Howard