Re: RC: Michigan-don't knock it til ya try it

<<Your IQ just shot up 12 points, Renee. Kids who want to play adult games
  should be ready for the fun. all of it. You have to watch out who you point
  that pea shooter toward. I'm pretty good at judging what people have between
  the ears. And to tell the truth, marshmallows really aren't that much fun.
  Still, for educational purposes, I'm willing to bat a few ideas around with
 you. So, let fly, girl. Let's see what you've got. Go Michigan!>>

 Hello, I'm glad you are so good at judging how smart people are.  I feel
 honored that you have been kind enough to give me an IQ test.  While I have
 no idea what my IQ actually is...I'm sure those 12 points you just gave me
 have bumped me up well into the genius category.  Yes, I can feel myself
 getting smarter!  So...I suppose that the rocks in your head are somehow
 better than those "marshmallows" that I was born with.
    So far, I can't tell if you have anything stuck between your ears (like I
 said, I've never been to good at that) but it seems as though you have a
 large stick stuck somewhere else.  Your ego is huge....and someday, you are
 going to thoroughly embarass yourself
 "and that's all I'm gonna say about that" (-Forest Gump)
 -Renee