WANT MY ARIATS??

I bought Cascades in a 5.5 black and they are really ncie boots, but just not
for me. I put them on once and rode a while and put them on once againa and
lever got out of teh hosue. I guess I am addicted to my Pros. sigh! Well,
they are $136 to $145 new and the first$100 plus shipping can have these.
Water proof and tough - I will dust them off for you!