arab needed

Hi all,
Please forgive me for a non endurance related post but here goes.....
 My sister child is  a  riding therapy  program in Grand Forks North Dakota
called Manely Therapy. They lost their Arabian therapy mount a few weeks
ago, and are looking for a new one to replace him. They are willing to pay
for a horse but a donation would also be accepted of course!
If any one on RC knows of a nice well broke gentle Arab horse for sale in
the area ( North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana ,South Dakota), you can contact
Jen Coffin at jl_coffin@hotmail.com .  They well train it for their needs,
but what one who is broke to ride and/or drive as they ground drive them in
sessions. They want to find a horse soon so the training can be finished for
next spring. The horse would get the best of care and more love then you
could dream of. maybe some one out there knows of a horse that could work .
Jen said Arabians are the best for this for many reasons, size, body type
,temperament, and  what she calls "a way of knowing the child is
handicapped, a 6th sense if you will".
I told her I put this out there , sorry if it off subject, or is it?
Tami Keller ( wishing she had a extra arab )