Re: RC: Re: Tevis - Slower riders

Tammy,

Funny that you picked up on just that one statement. To me, that was just the
cherry on the sundae you were piling up and I thought I asked a legitimate
question. From your reply I can see that you wanted to show that the mare was
ready for Tevis.

If indeed there were problems, ya kinda shot your credibility in the foot with
the way you presented the whole thing. (You can't yank a shoe? You honestly kept
riding knowing your mare was running on empty? Or worse, the way you stated it,
you didn't have a clue until you stopped.) That's what I was trying to say.

Some people just aren't good with words and I'm trying really hard to give you
the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you didn't realize how your explanation of the
whole thing looked to some of us.

Deanna (Ohio)