Re: RC: RC: White foamy sweat

In a message dated 5/25/00 11:29:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Maybe Tom can comment on a race track horse's diet vs work load.
 I'm sure most race horses get 5X the daily grain endurance
 horses get... not the same type of racing.

 Barb

Can't add much to what you already said. In racehorses, the soap-suds sweat
generally disappears with fitness/consistent daily miles. If seen in a very
fit horse, I would wonder about a nutritional component causing it.

ti