Re: Bloodlines and Arabs

----- Original Message -----
From: Webmaster <webmaster@endurancehorses.com>
> Good question.  So you want to know if Raffles would comprise 1% of all
AHR
> Arabs.  Can't answer that for you.  I think more importance should be put
on
> the not so obvious names on the list.  After all, couldn't you have told
me
> before I started this project that Raffles was going to be near the top of

I think that I have heard that Skowronek (*Raffles sire) is in 90%(?) of AHR
pedigrees...  (I am pulling this out of the back of my head, so flame nicely
if I am wrong<G>), so yes, I would expect to see a lot of *Raffles, and I
think I recognized some other Skowronek get and grandget on the list.

>>> the list.  It gets really interesting for hits below 50

ok, I'll bite <VBG>  please post the rest of the list.!

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/