EMERGENCY MOVE TO SAN DIEGO!!!

Sharon Satterwhite ssatt44@hotmail.com
  Help!
       My Father has had a bad fall in Texas and may not come out of the
of the hospital for a long time if at all.  I HAVE find a boarding stable
in south bay San Diego for Jihad, while I await develop. in Texas.
I will be house sitting in the mean time (he does'nt want me to come yet).
I may be going as early as the 1st of Nov.  Please, PLEASE can
someone help me
                         Sharon Satterwhite
                         Jihad(we're going WHERE?)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-