fat/sluggish - ANSWERS

Kristi iluvdez@yahoo.com
Thanks to all who responded to my fat/sluggish question.
Here's the feedback I've gotten so far (for those of you curious):

I was asked if his teeth had been checked, if his saddle fit,
and if I was conditioning too much. Answers are yes, yes, no.
(good thinking, though - I checked all these out right away when the
problem started)

I got an email that was what I was hoping for - someone else
saw the same results (no weight gain and sluggishness)when she
used Fuel Formula - will take my horse off it pronto.

How to put weight on? Responders like rice bran, shredded beat
pulp, and a supplement called FatPack.

Thanks again!!! Kristi

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-