Re: what is the best....

My crew did for me was this past August my mom went with me to her first
Endurance ride and it was my first time to camp with Dude. He whinnied ALL
night long, didn't know what to think of what we were doing there. My mom sat
up with him all night so i could get some rest. The next morning, our
"neighbor" camper wanted to know if Mom was going to crew for me. Well, I had
never had a crew before since I am new to the sport. Mom was very tired and
really did not want to help. It was going to be hot out too. Finally, mom
caved in and we had a 15 year old girl that was goingt o help her. So, I would
say the best thing my "crew" did for me was to CREW!!! After the ride was
over, I was very thankful for her help and let her know it too! That water
came in real handy and I know Dude enjoyed it too. When he saw my truck, it
was hard holding him back, he knew water was waiting for him.. That's my
story!
Margi & Dude