Re: tapeworm

In a message dated 1/20/99 4:34:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<<
 To me the initial expense is just a VERY small part of the cost or PROPERLY
 caring for, training and maintaining a good future endurance horse.

I've always said that purchase price is the least of your costs if you want to
own a horse.

Add supplements, special feeds, specific tack, special shoeing, all the things
we are ridecamp discuss, etc. over the course of "x" years and suddenly a
$5,000 horse may be much less expensive than a $500 horse.

Kandee