Re: feed

I don't use Pennfield but I do use a feed marketed by Armada which is
formulated by KER... my horses love it and I am happy as well.... I am
getting closer and closer to that level of satisfaction at which I can sleep
nights that my equine kids are well taken care of.  They probably eat better
than my human kids... at least that's what they think!!  Anything formulated
by KER I would be inclined to say is the best!
Maggie