OD-Cavalry

Kevin Baird kbbaird@rev.net
Truman you are absolutely right. Start working on those guys and we will field an all male heavyweight cavalry team!  I have done
it a couple of times Cavalry and a couple of pulls at 90 and 80 miles riding Cavalry as well.  It is the ultimate challenge.
The first time I started with a ton of stuff and finished with
1998 pounds of stuff.  Each time I have found that you do not
need as much as you think and I carry less and less.

I say go for it!  Since this was Rose's first 100 I decided to
give her all the help she needed because you just never know until you get them around once but she could have done it
cavalry. However, it was a tough year for grass with the drought.

Everybody should do it once.  Plus it really helps you to keep
those pitcrew friendships and marriages together.

Kevin Baird

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-