So Bummed Out:((

Denise racer525@aol.com
Might as well change my screen name since I am too darn chicken to even ride these hills anymore since I came upon the rattlesnakes.  I really am so depressed.  I live on a BEAUTIFUL 600 acre Arabian ranch now and I am leary to even take my little dog for a walk.  Please anyone that understands my fear and can help me with this I would appreciate your input.  I've only been in California for a year and the first 10 months I rode a lot and had no fear because I didn't know the rattlesnakes were around.  Now I can't shake it:(( I don't own a horse, lucky for the horse, but I have tons of opportunity to ride and possibly buy one but can't do it unless I can get over the "snake" thing.  Regular snakes don't bother me at all, it's that darn rattle!!

Signed: The Weenie

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-