Gaited horses & endurance

Hi guys,
    I know some of you out there ride gaited horses and I was wondering what the general opinion on Missouri Foxtrotters and a Tennessee Walkers is as far as endurance.  Are there any peculiarities within those two breeds which could make them possibly unsuitable for endurance?  The ranch I live on just bought one of each, they are middle aged and built okay for it and have show backgrounds.  I have ZERO experience with gaited breeds.  I would like to get these people interested in endurance so I'll have riding buddies.  :-)
Rachael