Easyboots in England

Julian Ross jcross@pncl.co.uk
I've just started using Easyboots on my Irish Draught mare,
and have problems with them twisting round. Her hooves have so many nail holes that she can't hold shoes over long distances, so I need an alternative. No-one around here (Oxfordshire, England) seems to know anything about Easyboots, all the comment I can get is "things like that don't work". (Here Easyboots are used to hold poultices on!) Can anyone suggest a contact in England who can give me advice and maybe show me what they do? I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-