From: Synod of Orthodox Bishops Wstn Rite <SJFleetwinds@webtv.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 1998 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Insurance - Most Definitely!

I don't know but is there somebody out there who knows what to do and
who to contact to get a group rate insurance going thru the AERC?
Something that would include mortaility and health and loss of use for
use and function listed on the application.  I don't know much about
this....just some ideas.

Joe D.

Chow!

---- End included message ----