STONE, ROYCE OR BILL? LOOKING FOR THEM

From: CHAR ANTUZZI
Email: CHAR_ANTUZZI@HP.COM

Hello,
I was talking to my mom the other day and she mentioned that she would love to find Bill or Royce Stone. They helped my mom during a Tevis ride I think back in 1966. I won't go into details but Bill and his son helped my mom in a way that is really amazing. My mom has been bothered that she hasn't really said "Thanks" since they helped her out in 1966. Please E-Mail me directly as I am a guest on RideCamp. My E-Mail is Char_Antuzzi@HP.COM.
Thanks !!!!!