Re: Camel back

You can find them at any bike store and in Campmor catalogs
and almost any camping store. I have frozen mine with no
problem - just fill halfway and stick in freezer - be sure
no water is around cap or you'll have a hard time opening it
to finish filling in the morning. Cost....not sure right now
- mine is almost 3 years old. They distribute the weight of
the water beautifully and I drink *way* more with a CB then
with a bottle....the trick to no bouncing is to make sure
there's not an air pocket left at the top - just suck it out
the way you might try to flatten a zip-loc bag - voila - no
bouncing.

I really like mine and mine has sustained a pretty good hit
from a fall also :-)

Tina