HORSE PROPERTY IN LOS ANGELES

From: Madeline
Email: molea@ucla.edu

Hi, I've been a dedicated lurker for years but I've never really "signed" on.   Anyway, a while back, everyone was talking about trying to find horse property that had good trail access.   I'm selling my fully useable one acre horse property.  It's easily accessible to 3 dedicated National Forest trails; has a 16x20' barn with a 12x16' in and out stall and room to store tack and one ton of hay; a 70x130' lighted, well-drained sand arena; separate run-in shelter and 50x80' fenced corral; and RV or horse trailer parking.  It also has a 3 bedroom 1 3/4 bath home with saltillo tile throughout and great views.  There's a detached studio 22x19' w/walk-in closet/storage room.  It's only 30 minutes from downtown L.A.  We're asking $425,000.  Betty Holbeck from Century 21 is the real estate agent (626) 797-7622, ext. 37 or you can e-mail me privately if you're interested.