finding time to ride.

Thanks to all of you who answered my about the QH vs Arab.  I think I
will give distance riding a try.

Another question tho, how much riding time do you all put in during an average
week?  I assume some of you must put in 40 hours of work at a job. How
do you handle it?

I could only put in 2 hours a day m-f after work, then more on the weekend. (less in the winter)  Would this be enough time?  Could I ride next summer in 1 or 2  50 rides?

Thanks again,
Becky Chickering