Re: Cosequin/Equiflex

Have been using Spring Time's  J-Flex and GC supplements with my 29 yr. old
AQHA who could hardly trot 3 years ago.  It's a bit pricey but goes along way.
A friend of a friend also swears by it.  Had to do Legend IM injections with
my Paso for stiff hocks when we first got him. My vet charged $15 per visit /
shot and all and that was wonderful.  I would say vet check first before doing
something that migh not be the curall.   Good Luck. Linda