Re: Newbies and Oldies

Ramey,

A "Newbie" can be new to endurance, but not necessarily "new" to horses - I
think we sometimes forget that.  Horsemanship is horsemanship.  Though my
grandfather never rode a lick of endurance, he taught me to never overwork a
horse, & closely monitor both health, & condition.

I think many Newbie's come from a "horse" background.  Fewer decide they
want to do endurance & find a first time horse?

Connie H.