help with training - part 2

Rebecca asked for more details on where I live and train.

I live in Australia - Victoria actually.  I have a few roads I can follow
although there are quite a number of log trucks up and down these - my
mare, however, is excellent in traffic.  I also have a lot of bush tracks
but these are quite rough and very dark even with my miners light - I
travel them all the time when it is light but am reluctant at night.