Re: Sea Mud

 Has anyone seen
>>anything like this anywhere and if so where?

Dear Cheryl, Lynn, and anyone else that wants mud....I will be happy to send
mud to anyone that needs some.  My corrals are a foot deep in the stuff
after today's "shower".  It's not sea mud, but special Eastern Washington
mud.  It seems to work great for keeping hooves moist.

Paddy
Patty and the Rainbow Pasos
Rainbow Paso Fino Ranch
Clayton, WA   99110

Standing Coral's Palomilo de Vez
breeding stock carrying the bloodlines of Favorito Que Tal, Coral LaCE,
Pincel and Sonador.