Re: HRM electrode/wire broke :-(

Nora,

I break these on a regular basis ( I also have Kathy Paul's electrodes).  Find
someone who installs car radios, electronic gadgets, etc........My local
mechanic at the corner gas station just happens to do a great job...I drop
them off and he solders (not welds) them back up for me.......Have him add
some silicone over the solder.....makes it last twice as long.  If you can't
find anyone, you can send it to me and I can have it fixed for you.  He
doesn't charge me anything (ah, the joys of a small southern town) but I
always give him a couple of bucks (keeps him from hiding when he sees me
coming  :-)

Cindy Bell
Florida