ticks

I live in Hunterdon County NJ the second highest (next to Lyme Ct) lyme
area in the country.  This is definately one rate research but, my
sister has her horses 3 miles from me by trail.  We use the same trails,
compete in the same rides cover the same ground.  She has had lymes
twice, I have not.  She gets ticks on her constantly I do not.  The only
difference I can identify is I eat lots of garlic, she does not.  I just
wish my horses enjoyed it as much as I do.

Sandy Terp and the crew at (Neigh-Per-Say)