Re: Bad Fall

Boy ... I'd *really* be a bad guy if I discouraged
words of condolence!

None of us want to lose the friendly caring atmosphere
of this list - that's one of the reasons it's been
so great for so many people. If we just excersize
a little respect, patience, and common sense (and
don't forget restraint :) we'll be fine.

Steph