fund raising lectures for World Championships

From: Kirk Adkins
Email: equithotics@earthlink.net

Dear Ridecampers,
I have ben selected to accompany our team to Dubai as the team farrier. To assist in the raising of funds to pay for the trip I have begun a series of lectures and seminars on horseshoeing. The first is in Minden Nev. on April 26, 3-6pm at the Carson Valley Inn. Cost will be $20.00/person, $10.00/juniors. The next is tenatively scheduled for May 17 in Newcastle. Erin McChesny will also participate to bring additional expertise to the seminar. At this time I am also looking for additional clubs that might be interested in a presentation. I will keep posting here to update the location and date for future talks. Thanks for your interest & on to victory in '98!
Kirk Adkins