Ortho-Flex Endurance Cutback For Sale

Ortho-Flex endurance cutback (sadly) for sale.  17-1/2", black
padded seat, floral border tooling, new Flex II system.  This saddle
has been used for recreational trail riding only--it is in gorgeous
condition, like new.  I love this saddle and have been trying to make it
work for some time now, but my mare has put her hoof down (and so
has her vet/chiropractor).  My husband has an OF Express Lite that
works wonderfully for his longer-backed Arab gelding.
Unfortunately, ours was not a match made in heaven.
New--$2,000-plus.  Asking $1,500.

Chris