Re: is this fair?

> i was a little disconcerted because i felt the 25s weree being asked to
> pay more than their fair share. if you calculate it on a per-mile basis,
> the 25s are $2.20 a mile, whereas the 75s are only 1.30 a mile...almost
> double for the 25s..

I agree with the calculations of Linda and Wendy on this one.  You simply
cannot charge "per-mile" when there are so many costs that remain the
same regardless of how many miles one rides.

I ride LD and I think the prices are perfectly fair -- in fact, I think
these rides are a pretty good bargain in the category of
"Sports & Entertainment."

Glenda & Lakota (25 down, 1000s to go!)