Re: Feed through fly control

I have used Equi-trol a feed through lavacide for fly control for two
seasons with no adverse effects.  It has really helped to control the
fly population.  I begin using it  as soon as I see any flies.  I quit
using it after the first killer frost.   I have used the type that you
add to the grain; I have not used the block salt lick type.

I have fed it to my miniture burro and my saddle horse.   It is supposed
to pass through the digestive tract and is depositied in the manure
where it prevents the fly larvae from hatching out.   The lavacide is
rabon.

Happy Trails to you until we meet again.
Traildust (Anne Hanson)
Critters (Rambler, Miner and Squirt)