ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Receiving Order

RE: Receiving Order

John Teeter (johnt@fsr.com)
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:56:50 -0800

actually (for those horse/techies that want to hear the muddy details), I think whats
happening is that AOL is defering our initial send of message1, which makes us
queue it up locally (the local queue is then flushed every 10 minutes), then message2
comes through, we contact AOL and they accept message2, (10 minutes later),
we flush the queue, AOL accepts, and message 1 goes through. I'll think a bit
more about it, but think we can solve the problem .....

sorry for the techie lapse ---

johnt