ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Bosana shoes & Easyboots

Re: Bosana shoes & Easyboots

DreamWeaver (karen@chaton.gardnerville.nv.us)
Wed, 06 Aug 1997 18:53:35 -0700

At 04:53 PM 8/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>You know what we really need is an Easyboot Clinic, given at the races
>around the country.

hey, Tina, maybe we should go into business. Can we charge admission?

All kidding aside, I'm always happy to show people how to put on easy
boots. I always seem to have an audience when I put the boots on my own
horses...and I can usually be found putting boots on somebody elses horses
too. If anybody is at a ride that I'm at...feel free to ask me any
questions. Or if you need a stir stick, gloves, cup, strap or even an easy
boot...just holler!

I'll be at the Eastern High Sierra Classic ride this upcoming
weekend...it's gonna be a HOT one...but one of our favorite rides

Happy Trails,

Weaver...you don't expect me to work in this heat do ya?
& Rocky...wimp, it barely went over 100 today why are you complaining?
& evil Karen...okay Rocky...you're getting a lesson NOW!!