ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: HRM Batteries

Re: HRM Batteries

Linda S. Flemmer (bluwolf@earthlink.net)
Mon, 04 Aug 1997 15:02:48 -0700

Jennifer Heim wrote:
> I need a replacement battery for my Polar Heart Monitor. It's the
> Enduro NiteLite model. The watch battery is ok, it's the transmitter's
> battery that's hosed.
>
> Do I need to send it back to the manufacturer or is there a shop like
> REI or something that sells HRM batteries?

Contact Roger Rittenhouse at EPT/VMAX. He has complete sales & service
for these monitors, aimed at the equine world. (He was the person who
modified the first polar monitor for equestrian use.)
Roger is on line or can be contacted at 1-800-655-VMAX. He is helpful
and rides the sport - first hand knowledge goes a long way.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV