Re: Sharing the trails

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:58:58 -0800

The rule about riding muddy areas is: Ride through the mud, not around it.
That way you have a 3 foot wide mud hole and not a twenty foot wide mud
hole and those light of feet have half a chance of not getting those white
Nikes muddy. You're horse is trained to go where you want it to, isn't it?

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net